5-Day Arequipa, Colca Canyon & Lake Titicaca – From $747.00 Adults / $602.00 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN AREQUIPA UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
This comprehensive travel program allows you to visit one of Peru’s prettiest cities, Arequipa. Known as the “White City” for its beautiful colonial buildings made of pearly sillar (volcanic) stone. Cross the western Andes en-route to Colca and enjoy panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains. View one of the deepest canyons in the world and watch the flight of the Condor. In Lake Titicaca enjoy a cruise to the Floating Islands of the Uros and to Taquile Island.
Tour Arequipa, Colca Canyon & Lake Titicaca with our 5 day vacation package which features Santa Catalina Monastery, the flight of the Condor and a cruise to the floating islands of the Uros people and to the Island of Taquile.
- 1 Night hotel accommodations in Arequipa with breakfast
- 1 Night hotel accommodations in Colca Valley with breakfast & dinner
- 2 Night hotel accommodations in Puno/Lake Titicaca with breakfast
- 8 Meals (4 Breakfast, 3 lunches and 1 dinner)
- Arrival transfer from the Arequipa airport to selected hotel
- Departure transfer from selected Puno hotel to Juliaca airport
- Half Day Guided Excursion of Arequipa
- Guided scenic transfer from Arequipa to Colca with lunch en-route
- Guided visit to the Cross of the Condor
- Guided Lake Titicaca cruise to the Floating Islands of the Uros and Taquile Island with lunch
- Shuttle Tour Vehicle Transfer from Colca to Puno
- Round trip transfers Puno hotel/Puno Port Pier/ Puno hotel
- Entrance fees during all excursion
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Arrive in Arequipa / Afternoon Sightseeing Excursion of Arequipa
Transfer to the hotel of your choice for an overnight stay. During the afternoon, our tour of the White City will take you to visit the Main Square, the Cathedral, the Cloisters, the Compania de Jesus Church, the colonial district of Yanahuara, the San Lazaro neighborhood, the Chilina ravine and the residential area of Selva Alegre, and the Santa Catalina Monastery which was closed for almost 400 years and now captivates all visitors with its narrow passages, plazas and gardens inspired by the ancient neighborhoods of Seville and Granada, Spain.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Jerusalem
- First Class: Casa Andina Select
- Deluxe Class: Libertador Ciudad Blanca
Day 2 | Arequipa to Colca Valley / Sightseeing en-route | B.L.D.
After breakfast, we set off to the spectacular Colca Valley going up the foothills of Chachani volcano and admiring the Misti and Picchu Picchu Volcanoes. Then we cross the vicunas (the finest relative of the llamas) reservation of Pampa Canahuas where we can see them running free in the high Andean lands. Interesting panoramas of villages and scenic landscape is all around. Stop for lunch on our way to the lodge. Free afternoon to rest and enjoy the lodge or an optional visit to the thermal baths in the area. You will enjoy dinner at the hotel of your choice during an overnight stay. Breakfast included.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Colca
- First Class: El Refugio
- Deluxe Class: Colca Lodge
Day 3 | Colca Canyon and the Amazing Flight of the Condor / Colca to Puno-Lake Titicaca | B.L.
Early in the morning we will go to the Condor Cross viewpoint to admire the magnificent flight of the condors. The Andean Condor is the symbol of the Andes Mountain Range and is a species on the brink of extinction. The view at this place allows us to appreciate the canyons depth, considered as one of the deepest in the world (twice the depth of the Grand Canyon). We will then visit the Maca and Yanque towns which still keep their colonial churches. After lunch, we will continue with the expedition with a scenic drive to the lake side city of Puno for a two-night stay at the hotel of your choice with breakfast included.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Tikarani
- First Class: Jose Antonio Puno
- Deluxe Class: Libertador Lake Titicaca
Day 4 | Boat Expedition of Lake Titicaca, the Uros Floating Islands and the ancestral Island of Taquile | B.L.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the pier to board a touring boat for a full day exploration of Lake Titicaca. First we will visit the Uros; the friendly inhabitants of these handmade floating islands made of totora reeds. Then it’s off to Taquile Island; a place in which the settlers still maintain their ancestral traditions and colorful typical clothes. There is a great opportunity to explore the island and get the best view of the lake. A typical lunch is provided in the Island. Return to the city in the afternoon.
Day 5 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, van transfer to the Juliaca airport for your onward flight, either back to Lima or to continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN AREQUIPA UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||TRAIN CLASS|
2 Children 2-11 years old can apply rate of triple accommodation. Breakfast included. Hotels allow only 1 child per double room.
AREQUIPA, COLCA CANYON & LAKE TITICACA LODGING
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Arequipa: Casa Andina Jerusalen Hotel: One of the best-equipped hotels in Arequipa, a large, contemporary construction of sillar (white volcanic stone), very well located and with a full complement of facilities and services to host both good-sized groups as well as business and independent travelers. Though just a 6-block walk to the Plaza de Armas and Santa Catalina Convent, the hotel is in a safe and relaxed neighborhood removed from the bustle of Arequipa’s busy bars and heaviest downtown traffic. With a 4th-floor terrace and clear views of El Misti volcano, it’s perfect for enjoying Arequipa’s ever-present sunshine. Each one of the rooms feature: Cable TV, down comforters, free high-speed Wi-fi Internet access, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, hair dryer.
In Colca: Casa Andina Colca Hotel: Rustic, relaxed & intimate, with individual stone casitas (with thatched or clay roofs), plant-lined walkways, an open-air patio with center fountain, and the hotel’s own vegetable garden. The hotel features an onsite planetarium and a spacious, pitched-ceiling restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, showcasing local musicians and dancers performing Andean and Colca musical traditions. The hotel is ideally located to experience Colca Canyon and explore the breathtaking Valley, a place of ancient cultures and astounding natural beauty. Traditional Rooms occupy rustic individual stone casitas, many with thatched roofs and ceramic floors; each one is equipped with electric heaters, down comforters, extra blankets and hot-water bottles to warm beds, free high-speed Wi-fi Internet access, direct-dial telephone, safety deposit box, hair dryer.
In Puno: Casa Andina Tikarani Hotel: Puno is a city known for its combinations of new and old worldtraditions. Located on the banks of Lake Titicaca, Puno offers unique shops and boutiques, authentic Peruvian gastronomy and an upbeat night life. Unlike many cities, Puno has interspersed parks with native vibrant flowers and trees throughout the main walkways keeping the “concrete jungle” stereotype at bay.
Casas Andina Tikarani is a quaint medium sized Inn that promotes the concept of social comforts and inviting atmospheres. The ambiance is very relaxed, with a large fireplace in the lounging area and a beautiful courtyard filled with vibrant blends of local flora. Although the Inn is only five minutes from the downtown area of Puno. The rooms are decent sized with comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms. TV, safety deposit boxes, Wi-Fi and climate control are available with every room.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Arequipa: Casa Andina Select Arequipa Hotel. Casa Andina Select Arequipa is the third hotel of the chain in the city . Located in front of the Plaza de Armas (Main Square) in the historic center of the city. With 58 rooms on a totally remodeled 5 story building, it features a modern and functional design, the hotel is the best choice for travelers that value efficiency and service. We invite you to enjoy the Casa Andina experience in the White City.
In Colca: El Refugio Hotel: This is the perfect hideaway in the Colca Valley, located along the Colca River in a historical and cultural setting; the perfect combination of nature, culture and comfort. The Hotel El Refugio was built harmoniously with the environment and uses local elements in its decoration: straw, stones, and wood. Every member of the staff is committed to clean and maintain the hotel areas as well as the banks of the river to preserve the natural environment. One of the main highlights of the hotel is that natural hot springs are available in every room.
In Puno: Jose Antonio Hotel: We are located in front of the majestic and sacred lake of the Incas, Lake Titicaca, just 10 minutes away from the city of Puno, Jose Antonio Puno offers the comfort and warmth of home you deserve. We have 106 comfortable rooms (24 Singles, 69 Doubles, 8 Triples and 5 Suites), all equipped with Cable TV, radio and alarm clock, Mini-bar, Hair dryer, Electrical Safety box, two telephones with national and international direct dialing, Internet access, wired and wireless, dual voltage 110/220v, laundry service, and a beautiful view of Lake Titicaca.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Arequipa: Libertador Ciudad Blanca Hotel: The Arequipa Hotel Libertador offers a distinguished and warm service. Its facilities and location make it an ideal starting point for exploring the Colca Canyon, which is one of the deepest canyons in the world. This Arequipa Hotel, built in 1940, is the only five-star hotel in the city and it stands out due to the high quality of its services, convenient facilities and the efficiency and warm hospitality of its trained personnel. Libertador Hotel has been considered as the best choice in accommodation in Arequipa, because of its strategic location right in the middle of the “Selva Alegre” park and only a few minutes from the city center and several other tourist destinations.
In Colca: Colca Lodge: At an altitude of 3250 metres above sea level and two-and-a-half hours travel from the city of Arequipa, the Colca Lodgel nestles on the banks of the Colca River. It is surrounded by hundreds of pre-Inca agricultural terraces, which have been declared a Peruvian cultural heritage, and is blessed with relaxing hot spring waters rich in lithium. This is a place with ancient energy, synchronized with nature and the starting point for exploring the valley and visiting the Colca Canyon, one of the world’s deepest ravines. The Colca Valley is where the river meets the sky, the sun joins the moon and the mind and body are connected; there is history, and the friendly people retain their traditions, their legends and their spirit.
In Puno: Libertador Lago Titicaca: The only five-star hotel in the region, is located on Esteves Island on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. The hotel is only five minutes away from downtown Puno, 45 minutes from the Manco Capac International Airport in Juliaca and two hours from the Bolivian border. Libertador Lago Titicaca is considered the best hotel in Puno because of the services offered, such as restaurants, bars, business center, gift shop, gym, Jacuzzi and outdoor pool, which along with the warm hospitality from the highly trained personnel will make your stay a unique and memorable one.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation:A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment:The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment:For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include:personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes:B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US