3-Day Discover Lima, the City of Kings – From $231 Adults / $174 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
Let the Adventure begin in the City of Kings, Lima; the Gateway to the Empire of Hidden Treasures. We will share with you the highlights of Lima as you tour through many interesting sites of the Old Spanish Quarters and the Modern sections of this fascinating city such as the Love Park in Miraflores, the Huaca Pucllana, San Isidro, and the Santo Domingo Convent with its corridors where San Martin de Porras and Santa Rosa de Lima used to walk around in the 17th century.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations in Lima with breakfast
- 2 Breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers Lima Airport/hotel/Lima airport
- Half Day Guided Excursion of Lima
- Entrance fees during excursion
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Welcome to Lima, Peru!
Upon arrival at the airport, meet and greet service and transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two night stay with breakfast included.
- Standard Class: Allpa Hotel & Suites.
- First Class: Casa Andina Select Miraflores
- Deluxe Class: Casa Andina Private Collection
Day 2 | Half Day Lima Sightseeing Tour | B.
Today we will visit this vibrant city, strolling around the main streets, squares and avenues enjoying the beautiful monuments. We will start at the Love Park in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then will continue to Huaca Pucllana; a ceremonial center of the Lima culture. After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the San Francisco convent, built in the seventeenth century, to discover the mystery of its catacombs.
Day 3 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the airport for your onward flight and continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||TRAIN CLASS|
2Children 2-11 years old can apply rate of triple accommodation. Breakfast included. Hotels allow only 1 child per double room.
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Allpa Hotel & Suites: The Allpa Hotel & Suites provides spacious and modern rooms with the latest technology and comfort for today’s guest demand, integrating a magnificent environment of trends, decoration and art. Conveniently located in Lima, the Allpa Hotel & Suites is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. All the rooms have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience, with in room safe, shower, satellite/cable TV, desk, hair dryer in each room. Besides, the hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Allpa Hotel & Suites.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Select Miraflores: Ideally located in Miraflores, the Casa Andina Select Miraflores Hotel is the perfect choice for sophisticated travelers who expect efficiency, excellent service and a comfortable design. All 155 comfortable budget rooms and suites are outfitted with LCD cable TV, digital safe deposit box, work desk, telephone and mini bar/refrigerator. Some units come with separate sitting area and breakfast/dining table. Casa Andina Select Miraflores Hotel features complimentary Wi-Fi access, business centre with secretarial services and meeting room. For on-site leisure, guests can unwind at the gym, spa or Jacuzzi. Valet parking, currency exchange, 24/7 front desk and souvenir shop are also available.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Private Collection Hotel: With its stylish contemporary design, cutting-edge technology and ideal location, the flagship Casa Andina Private Collection – Miraflores hotel is the top of its class in every aspect. Once the Miraflores Cesar’s, Lima’s fondly remembered, original five-star hotel, this modern icon was dramatically transformed in 2008 into the capital’s newest luxury hotel. Its quintessential Limeno flavor reverberates in the exquisite art collection of contemporary local artists and prized colonial-era antiques, in both public spaces and accommodations. The 17-story hotel, with views over Miraflores and the Pacific coast, offers 148 sophisticated, contemporary luxury rooms and suites, with soundproofing and LCD flatscreen TVs in every room. First-class amenities include a heated, covered pool and breezy terrace, gymnasium with the latest exercise equipment, prestigious Joop salon & massage room, business center, and 5 multimedia-equipped corporate event & meeting rooms.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation:A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment:The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment:For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include:personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes:B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US